Articles in this section
- Where is my meal plan located?
- How can I substitute the recipes I don't like?
- May I add snacks to my meal plan?
- How do I count calories if I prefer to follow my food habits?
- Where do I find my shopping list?
- How do I change the type of diet?
- How do I remove the products I don't eat from my meal plan?
- How can I change units of measurement?
How do I remove the products I don't eat from my meal plan?
Go to profile settings, click on Change Meal Plan, and answer onboarding questions again, excluding the food you don't eat\like.
Please kindly note you can substitute the recipe by choosing a certain ingredient from it and selecting one of the recipes containing this ingredient:
Also, our team is currently working on advancing the range of suggested foods and recipes, including the ability to specify specific allergies and preferences. The option is expected to be available within one of the nearest updates.
Meanwhile, do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] whenever you need substitutes for specific foods.