This policy deals with:
- the types of information that we may collect from you when you access or use our Mobile Apps (OrganicFit, OrganicDance, OrganicMeals, OrganicMan, OrganicWalk), www.myorganicapps.com, www.organic-fit-mealplan.com, www.organic-dance-fit.com, www.keto.organic-fit-mealplan.com, www.organic-fit-man.com, www.walk.organic-fit-mealplan.com, www.tracker.myorganicapps.com websites, emails and other online services (collectively, our "Services"); and
- our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. This policy applies only to information we collect through our Services and in the electronic communications sent through or in connection with our Services.
OrganicApps are Mobile Applications and websites, owned by Organic Apps Inc., a company incorporated and existing under the laws of the State of Delaware, registered under file number 6231120, having its seat and registered office at 341 Raven Circle Wyoming, Delaware 19934, which enables users to make use of the Services provided on OrganicFit’s Mobile App.
www.myorganicapps.com is a website, owned by Organic Apps Inc., a company incorporated and existing under the laws of the State of Delaware, registered under file number 6231120, having its seat and registered office at 341 Raven Circle Wyoming, Delaware 19934, which enables users to make use of the Services provided on the website.
“User” or “you” or “your” refers to you, as a user of the Services. A user is someone who accesses or uses the Services for the purpose of sharing, displaying, hosting, publishing, transacting, uploading information or viewing pictures and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Services, including without limitation a user having access to a fitness and wellbeing consultations provided by our advisers and consultants.
“Services” include any and all services, which Organic Apps Inc. may offer to the User, through the Mobile Apps, emails and websites.
“Content” will include (but is not limited to) images, photos, audio, video, location data and all other forms of information or data available through the use of the Services provided on the OrganicApps Mobile Apps or websites.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OUR USERS
Organic Apps Inc. may collect and use the information of and regarding its Users. The information, through which the person may be identified, may include data, which the User voluntarily enters, uses or provides when using the Services of the Mobile Apps or websites, or submits when creating a User Account. Organic Apps Inc. collects and uses the information for the purposes, outlined in the Terms and Conditions, as well as to offer new services to the User or to familiarize him with new functionalities on the Mobile Apps or websites.
We collect two types of information from and about our Users, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details.
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- User Account information: Your full name, email address, age, height, weight, your fitness level, food preferences (including diet preferences; preferred number of meals, foods you do not like), food and exercises you log, and other information you may provide with your account, such as your address, mobile phone number that may be displayed as a part of your User Account;
- Preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language;
- Searches and other activities: The search terms you have looked up and results you selected;
- Browsing information: How long you used our Services, which features you used, etc.;
- Communications: Between you and Organic Apps Inc. support staff regarding the Services and your use of the Mobile Apps or websites.
- Posts: You also may provide information (likes, ratings, reviews, images, photos, comments, etc.) to be published or displayed on publicly accessible areas of the Services.
- Transactional information: If you make payments or purchases through our Services, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions; When you make payments through the Service, you need to provide financial account data, such as your credit card number, to our third-party service providers. We do not collect or store full credit card number data, though we may receive credit card-related data, data about the transaction, including: date, time and amount of the transaction, the type of payment method used.
- Information from third parties: This could include, without limitation, any information that you have made public through a given social media account of yours. Device and Location data. We collect data from your device. Examples of such data include: language settings, IP address, time zone, type and model of device, device settings, operating system, Internet service provider, mobile carrier, hardware ID, and Facebook ID.
- Usage data: We record how you interact with our Service. For example, we may log your taps/clicks on certain areas of the interface, the features and content you interact with, how often and for how long you use the Websites, and your meal plan orders.
- Advertising ID’s: We collect your Apple Identifier for Advertising (IDFA) or Google Advertising ID (AAID) (depending on the operating system of your device) when you access our Websites from a mobile device. You can typically reset these numbers through the settings of your device’s operating system (but we do not control this).
- How you find us: data about your referring app or URL (that is, the app or place on the Web where you were when you tapped on our ad)
- Cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes. Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when you close your browser and is used to make it easier for you to navigate our Service. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. We also use tracking pixels that set cookies to assist with delivering online advertising. Cookies are used, in particular, to automatically recognize you the next time you visit our Websites. As a result, the information, which you have earlier entered in certain fields on the Websites may automatically appear the next time when you use our Service. Cookie data will be stored on your device and most of the times only for a limited time period.
3. HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM OUR USERS
How we collect and store information depends on the pages you are visiting, the activities in which you elect to participate and the services provided. For example, you may be asked to provide information when you register for access to certain portions of our Mobile Apps or websites, create a User account, request certain features or when you make a payment. Like most Mobile Apps and websites, OrganicApps also collects information automatically and through the use of electronic tools that may be transparent to our visitors and Users. For example, we may log the name of your Internet Service Provider or use “cookies” technology to recognize you and hold information from your visit. As we use additional technologies, we may also gather information through other means.
Where you provide us information about a third party, you must have the consent of that third party before providing us with that information. By providing us with information regarding a third party you warrant that you have their permission to provide that information to us.
4. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Like other Mobile Apps, we collect information to enhance your visit and deliver more individualized content. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with anyone, except in cases when that proves necessary.
- To provide our Service. For you to use our app comfortably and preventing or addressing Service errors or technical issues. For example, we use Crashlytics, a monitoring service provided by Google, to monitor infrastructure and the App’s performance. You can find their Data Collection Policy here. Also, we use Firebase Performance Monitoring and Firebase Crash Reporting, which are monitoring services provided by Google. Their privacy policies can be found here and here.
- To make your workout and meal plans personal. We process your personal data, such as weight, height, body form, food preferences and etc., to adjust the content of the Service and provide customized experience.
- To communicate with you via push notifications. You may receive a push notification every day at a particular time reminding you to work out or eat. To opt out of receiving push notifications, you need to change the settings on your device.
When you browse our websites, we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. We may also collect data regarding device IDs or identifiers, connection information, device software, statistics of page views, ad data, referral URLs and IP data. We use this data to determine your general geographic location so that we may provide location specific content to you.
Certain third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our Mobile Apps – our Web hosting service for example – may have access to such information. We will use your information only as permitted by law. We may also disclose your information in response to a court order, at other times when we believe we are reasonably required to do so by the Mobile Applicable law, in connection with the collection of amounts you may owe to us, and/or to law enforcement authorities, whenever we deem it Mobile Appropriate or necessary. Please note we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure in such cases.
All payment transactions are processed using a secure online payment gateway (Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology) that encrypts your card details in a secure hosting environment. We do not hold your payment card details on the OrganicApps server. We do not collect and we are not responsible for the collection or security of payment details. Payment information is processed and stored using a third party company.
5. HOW TO REVIEW, CHANGE OR DELETE INFORMATION
If you would like to review, change or delete personal data we have collected from you or you had submitted or permanently delete your account, please contact us [email protected]
6. ACCESSING AND/OR CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us, as well as any subsequent updates.
We encourage you to review, update, and correct the personal information that we maintain about you. You may request that we delete personal data about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or is being processed in a way which infringes any Mobile Applicable legal requirements.
7. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We have implemented Mobile Appropriate measures in the form of various technical, physical and other means, including, but not limited to measures regarding the security of our electronic systems and databases, locks, racks, cases and other devices and access controlling systems, fire-notifying and fire extinguishing systems. These means aim at improving the integrity and security of the personal information that we collect and maintain. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot guarantee the full elimination of all risks. If we learn of any violation, breach or danger to our security systems breach, then we will attempt to notify you electronically so that timely and Mobile Appropriate protective steps can be taken. Apart from informing you via e-mail, we may post a notice through the Mobile Apps if a security breach occurs.
8. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
We use other companies, contractors and/or agents to provide services to you including but not limited to delivery, marketing, communications, legal services, debt collection, administration services, customer services, information technology providers, credit card or other Payment Methods to conduct transactions. The third parties to whom we disclose personal information may be located within or outside the United States.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain third-party providers may be located in or have facilities that are located outside of the United States on foreign servers. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
Hereunder You can find more detailed list of some third parties — service providers with whom we may share your personal Information as described above, along with links to such service providers privacy policies, which we recommend You read:
We use AppsFlyer for analytics and marketing purposes as described herein above.
As for analytics purposes, Appsflyer helps us to understand, in particular, how users find our Apps (for example, which advertiser had delivered an ad that led You to our App in App store). Appsflyer also provides us with different analytics tools that enable us to research and analyze Your use of the Service.
As for marketing purposes, Appsflyer helps us to tailor our and third parties ads to Your interests and show the relevant ads to You.
In order to receive those services from Appsflyer, we share such data as:
- device type and model, CPU, system language, memory, OS version, Wi-Fi status, time stamp and zone, device motion parameters and carrier (“Technical Information”)
- IP address (which may also provide general location information), User agent, IDFA (Apple identifier for advertisers) and other similar unique identifiers (“Technical Identifiers”)
- information relating to our ad campaigns and Your actions in the App, such as: clicks on the ads, ad impressions viewed, the URL from the referring website, downloads and installations of Applications, and other interactions, events and actions, such as add to cart, in-app purchases made, clicks, engagement time etc. (“Engagement Information”).
2) Digital Ocean and Amazon Web Services
We use Digital Ocean (“DO”) and Amazon Web Services (“AWS”), which is a hosting and backend service provided by Amazon, for personal data hosting and enabling our Application to operate and be distributed to its users.
We use Amplitude for analytics and customer support purposes as described herein above.
As for analytics purposes, Amplitude helps us to understand, in particular, how users find our Apps (for example, which advertiser had delivered an ad that led You to our App in App store). Amplitude also provides us with different analytics tools that enable us to research and analyze Your use of the Service. As for customer support purposes, Amplitude helps us to respond to Your requests for technical support. For example, it enables us to track Your interaction with our App and in order to detect particular technical issues with our Ap
In order to receive those services from Amplitude, we share such data as:
- age, gender, email, locale, referral source, plan type (“user related information”);
- Platform, device type, device family, country, city, region, carrier, OS, language, IP Address (“technical information”);
- Your interaction with the App (i.e. taps on the particular screens).
Firebase is an analytics service provided by Google, which helps us understand our audience best, analyze, customize and improve our Applications for You.
With the Firebase help we can collect and analyze the following information regarding Your activity on our Application:
- Application crashes
- Users retention
- Users quantity (active users, daily users, monthly users)
- Users’ in-app purchases
- Audience information (location, device, demographics, interests)
- Users engagement (per session)
We also use Firebase Remote Config feature to track and analyze our Applications users behavior, for instance, how they react to changes of the Apps structure, text or any other component. Firebase Remote Config is an A/B testing and configuration service provided by Google, which also enables us to tailor the content that our Applications users see.
6) Apple Health Kit (the “Health App”)
7) Facebook Pixel
We may disclose the following information:
- age, gender, email, locale, referral source, plan type (“user related information”)
- Platform, device type, device family, country, city, region, carrier, OS, language, IP Address (“technical information”)
- Your interaction with the App (i.e. taps on the particular screens).
We may disclose information:
- in response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- when we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others. to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our Service terms or other agreements or policies.
- in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
8) Snapchat Advertising Platform together with Snapchat Audience Based Match,
We may anonymize or aggregate data collected through the Service and use and disclose it for any purpose.
Please note that our business is global, so when you provide personal information through our Service, the information may be sent to servers located in different countries around the world.
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our Services. We also use the information we collect to:
- Create and maintain your Medium account;
- Process transactions and send related information, such as confirmations, receipts, and user experience surveys;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and protect the rights and property of Medium and others;
- Debug to identify and repair errors in our Services;
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
9. TERMINATION OF THIS POLICY
As mentioned, you may at any time review or change the personal information we maintain about you by contacting OrganicApps. Upon your request, we will delete your contact information and personal data from our active databases.
10. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY PROTECTION
Organic Apps Inc. does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 14. If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 14, we will delete that information from our servers. Organic Apps Inc. encourages parents to go online with their kids.
11. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
12. GOVERNING LAW
13. DATA TRANSFER
OrganicApps Inc. is based in the United States and processes information in the United States, which may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction.
14. INFORMATION FOR INDIVIDUALS IN SWITZERLAND, UK AND THE EEA
The sections below apply to you if you use our Services while in Switzerland, the United Kingdom or the European Economic Area.
When we process your personal data we will only do so in the following situations:
- As necessary to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you (like providing the products or services you have requested).
- When we have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data, including to communicate with you about changes to our Services, to help secure and improve our Services (including to prevent fraud) and to analyze use of our Services.
- As necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
- When we have your consent to do so.
We retain personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed, unless applicable law requires storage for a longer period of time.
Subject to certain limits and conditions provided under law, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to ask that your personal data be corrected, erased, or made available in a portable form.
- You also have the right to object to certain processing (like receiving direct marketing), or request that we restrict processing in certain circumstances (like to retain but not further process pending resolution of a claim).
- When we ask for your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights and can’t do so directly via the Services or your device, you may contact us as indicated below.
15. INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
This section provides additional disclosures required by the California Consumer Privacy Act (or “CCPA”).
In the last 12 months, we collected the following categories of personal information: identifiers (such as name, contact information and device identifiers), internet or other electronic network activity information (such as browsing behavior), approximate geolocation data, inferences (such as approximate location or product interests) and other personal information (such as payment method information, user credentials or health-related information). For more details about the personal information we collect, including the categories of sources, please see the “Collection of Information” section above. We collect this information for the business and commercial purposes described in the “Use of Information” section above. We share this information with the categories of third parties described in the section above.
Subject to certain limitations and exceptions, the CCPA provides California consumers the right to request to know more details about the categories and specific pieces of personal information, to delete their personal information, to opt out of any “sales” that may be occurring, and to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
We do not “sell” the personal information we collect (and will not sell it in the future without providing a right to opt out).
California consumers may make a rights request by emailing us at [email protected] We will verify your request by asking you to provide information that matches the information we have on file about you. Consumers can also designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on their behalf, but we will require proof that the person is authorized to act on your behalf and may also still ask you to verify your identity with us directly.
Organic Apps Inc. is controlled, operated and administered entirely within the State of Delaware.
If you are accessing the OrganicApps Mobile Apps or websites from another jurisdiction, please be advised that you are transferring your personal information to OrganicApps in the State of Delaware. and, by using the Mobile Apps or websites, you consent to that transfer and to abide by the Mobile Applicable laws concerning your use of the Mobile Apps or websites and your agreements with us.
17. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
To communicate with our Data Protection Officer, please email at [email protected].
Organic Apps Inc340 S LEMON AVE #1402WALNUT, CA 91789UNITED STATES