- Where is my meal plan located?
- How can I substitute the recipes I don't like?
- May I add snacks to my meal plan?
- How do I count calories if I prefer to follow my food habits?
- Where do I find my shopping list?
- How do I change the type of diet?
- How do I remove the products I don't eat from my meal plan?
- How can I change units of measurement?
How can I substitute the recipes I don't like?
If you can't find the perfect recipe, don't worry. Our feature allows you to experiment with new dishes and diversify your meal plan.
In the Meals tab, you have access to a wide selection of tasty recipes, including those you've marked as favorites. Click All Recipes or Favorite Recipes buttons, and choose the one you like:
To increase your flexibility, you have the option to substitute the recipe by choosing a certain ingredient from it and selecting one of the meals containing this ingredient:
If the ingredient in the recipe is not essential, you may cook the meal without it.
Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any further questions.