MONEY BACK AND CANCELLATION POLICY
MONEY BACK POLICY
You are eligible for a refund if you did not achieve visible results with our personal meal and fitness plan and:
- you contacted us within 30 days after the purchase and
- you have followed our recommendations in the plan carefully and precisely at least during 15 days within the first 30 days after the purchase; the meals were made according to the recipes provided by us in your customized meal plan; the workouts were completed exactly as shown in our videos and
- you can prove that you followed our plans precisely with photos/or and videos of daily meals and workouts during the first 15 days
Additional refund cases
You are eligible for a refund if:
- you may not use the meal and fitness plan provided due to health conditions;
- the credit card was used by another person without the cardholder's permission, and the app was not used;
- you face up with the bug, and there is no opportunity to use the app.
You can describe your case and attach the evidence if you have.
We will review your application and notify you by email whether your application is approved. If the application is approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 14 days.
This Money Back Policy was posted on 10 November 2020. It is effective upon acceptance for new users and from 10 November 2020 for all other users. This Money Back Policy is incorporated into and is subject to the Terms of Service unless otherwise provided for therein.
Your subscription renews automatically at the end of each period until you cancel. Note that deleting the app does not cancel your subscriptions.
If you purchased a subscription or enabled a trial on the App Store:
You may cancel a free trial or a subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your Apple ID account settings. To avoid being charged, cancel the subscription in your Apple ID account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial or the current subscription period. Learn more about managing subscriptions (and how to cancel them) on Apple support page.
If you purchased a subscription or enabled a trial on our websites:
To avoid being charged, cancel your subscription before the end of the then-current period. You may cancel your subscription purchased on our website in your profile. Below you may find several options (that may change from time to time) on how to initiate the cancelation of a web subscription:
Open the OrganicFit, OrganicDance, OrganicMeals, OrganicMan, and OrganicWalk app, go to your profile and select Manage Subscription.
From here, you will be directed to subscription settings and will be able to turn it off.
Canceling your subscription means that the automatic renewal will be disabled, but you will still have access to all your subscription features for the remaining time of your then-current period.
We value our customers and you are welcome to cancel your subscription any time by request. Please contact us at [email protected].
Please, be aware that deleting the app or your account does not imply that the subscription is canceled.
After the successful purchase, you will get access to your personal weight loss plan immediately tailored for you in our iOS app. Additionally, you will get an email with the link to the plan. You will just need to download the app and start.
If after the payment you somehow did not receive the download link, please contact us at [email protected].