Articles in this section
- Where is my meal plan located?
- How can I substitute the recipes I don't like?
- May I add snacks to my meal plan?
- How do I count calories if I prefer to follow my food habits?
- Where do I find my shopping list?
- How do I change the type of diet?
- How do I remove the products I don't eat from my meal plan?
- How can I change units of measurement?
May I add snacks to my meal plan?
Snacking can be a great way to keep your energy levels up throughout the day and helps curb your appetite to prevent overeating at the next meal.
Feel free to add snacks to your menu if you feel hungry between meals. Keep snacks on hand in your desk draws and in handbags. Vegetables, nuts, olives, greek yogurt, and eggs are nutritious and portable snacks, providing you with protein, fats, and sustained energy. Also, we recommend eating fruits such as apples, kiwi, lemon, grapefruit, strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries.
Pay attention to what and how much you’re eating and focus on whole, nutrient-dense foods.
Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any further questions.