Articles in this section
- Where is my meal plan located?
- How can I substitute the recipes I don't like?
- May I add snacks to my meal plan?
- How do I count calories if I prefer to follow my food habits?
- Where do I find my shopping list?
- How do I change the type of diet?
- How do I remove the products I don't eat from my meal plan?
- How can I change units of measurement?
How do I change the type of diet?
Go to profile settings and click on Change Meal Plan. Then select an appropriate type of diet. Before diving into the different diets, it’s important to note that none of these options are the be-all, end-all for your health needs. You can lose weight on just about any diet, so long as you’re in a caloric deficit (that is, you burn more calories than you consume). The same is true if you want to put on some muscle mass. No diet is necessarily better than the other in accomplishing this. Prioritize calories first, and then choose a diet based on your preference.
If you have further questions, don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected].