- Where is my meal plan located?
- How can I substitute the recipes I don't like?
- May I add snacks to my meal plan?
- How do I count calories if I prefer to follow my food habits?
- Where do I find my shopping list?
- How do I change the type of diet?
- How do I remove the products I don't eat from my meal plan?
- How can I change units of measurement?
Where do I find my shopping list?
The shopping list lets you easily and efficiently plan your meals.
The Grocery tab shows the foods pre-added to your grocery list for your weekly shopping and depends on the generated meal plan.
The shopping list will simplify your life by allowing you to keep track of what you already have or still need by checking off the ingredients in your list. Share your list with friends or family to make your shopping even easier.
Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any further questions.