This policy deals with:
- the types of information that we may collect from you when you access or use our Mobile Apps (OrganicFit, OrganicDance, OrganicMeals, OrganicMan, OrganicWalk), www.myorganicapps.com, www.organic-fit-mealplan.com, www.organic-dance-fit.com, www.keto.organic-fit-mealplan.com, www.organic-fit-man.com, www.walk.organic-fit-mealplan.com, www.tracker.myorganicapps.com websites, emails and other online services (collectively, our "Services"); and
- our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. This policy applies only to information we collect through our Services and in the electronic communications sent through or in connection with our Services.
OrganicApps are Mobile Applications and websites, owned by Organic Apps Inc., a company incorporated and existing under the laws of the State of Delaware, registered under file number 6231120, having its seat and registered office at 341 Raven Circle Wyoming, Delaware 19934, which enables users to make use of the Services provided on OrganicFit’s Mobile App.
www.myorganicapps.com is a website, owned by Organic Apps Inc., a company incorporated and existing under the laws of the State of Delaware, registered under file number 6231120, having its seat and registered office at 341 Raven Circle Wyoming, Delaware 19934, which enables users to make use of the Services provided on the website.
“User” or “you” or “your” refers to you, as a user of the Services. A user is someone who accesses or uses the Services for the purpose of sharing, displaying, hosting, publishing, transacting, uploading information or viewing pictures and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Services, including without limitation a user having access to a fitness and wellbeing consultations provided by our advisers and consultants.
“Services” include any and all services, which Organic Apps Inc. may offer to the User, through the Mobile Apps, emails and websites.
“Content” will include (but is not limited to) images, photos, audio, video, location data and all other forms of information or data available through the use of the Services provided on the OrganicApps Mobile Apps or websites.
2. INFORMATION AND HOW WE COLLECT IT FROM OUR USERS
We collect information from you when you use our App. This information may include your name, email address, phone number, IP address, device type, operating system, app version, and other technical information. We may also collect information about your usage of the App, including the pages and screens you access, the time and date of your visit, and the actions you take within the App. We collect data you give us voluntarily from communication with us. We also may receive data about you from third parties (for example, when you sign in via Apple, Google and etc). Finally, we collect data automatically (for example, your IP address).
Data you give us
We gather various types of information from our users, including personal information and identifiers such as name, username or alias, email address, postal address, and phone number. Additionally, we may request or you may choose to provide demographic data such as age, gender, and marital status.
If you make a purchase or engage in other financial transactions, we collect payment information, including credit card numbers, financial account details, and other relevant payment data. We also collect and retain any content or files you upload to our platform, as well as email messages or communications that you send to us.
We may collect sensitive personal information such as account access credentials (such as a username or account number combined with a password, security code, or access code) and the contents of communications you send in our apps' chats and message boards.
In addition, we collect and analyze health-related data, such as information regarding your weight, mental state, sleep and exercise habits, and food intake. We may also collect sensitive demographic information, such as your race, ethnicity, religion, or philosophical beliefs, to support you throughout our program better.
Data provided by third parties
If you choose to register for an account in our app using "Sign in with Apple," we will obtain your personal data from your Apple ID account, which may include your verified email address and name. It is up to you to decide whether to share your authentic email address or an anonymous one that utilizes the private email relay service. Apple will display comprehensive privacy information on the "Sign in with Apple" screen, which you can review for further details. You can learn more about the "Sign in with Apple" feature here.
We receive information about you and your behavior from our advertising partners and other third parties we collaborate with. This data may include information shared with us by online advertisers or other third parties, which we use to measure, report, or enhance Organic Apps Inc. ad performance.
We also work with co-branding and marketing partners with whom we offer joint services or engage in marketing activities. Additionally, we engage third-party service providers who collect or provide data in connection with their work on our behalf, such as companies that identify your device's location based on its IP address.
Data we collect automatically
- Referring App or URL Data. We collect data concerning your referring app or URL, that is, the app or web location where you were when you clicked on our ad.
- Device and Location Data. We collect data from your mobile device, which includes language settings, IP address, time zone, device type and model, device settings, operating system, Internet service provider, mobile carrier, hardware ID, and Facebook ID.
- Usage Data. We record how you interact with our Service, such as your taps on particular areas of the interface, the features and content you engage with, workouts you complete, the time and duration of your workouts, your App usage frequency and duration, your training program progress, and your subscription orders. We also log the ads within our App with which you engage (including the internet links to which those ads lead).
- Advertising IDs. We collect your Apple Identifier for Advertising (“IDFA”) or Google Advertising ID (“AAID”) (depending on the operating system of your device). Please note that you can typically reset these numbers through your device's operating system settings. However, we do not have control over these settings.
- Transaction Data. When you make payments through our Service, we require financial account data, such as your credit card number, to be provided to our third-party service providers. Please be advised that we do not collect or store whole credit card numbers, although we may receive credit card-related data, including the transaction's date, time, amount, and payment method.
- Cookies. A cookie is a small text file stored on a user's computer for record-keeping purposes. Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when you close your browser and is used to make navigating our Service easier. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period. We also use tracking pixels that set cookies to assist with delivering online advertising.
Cookies are used, in particular, to recognize you the next time you visit our website automatically. As a result, the information which you have previously entered in specific fields on the website may automatically appear the next time you use our Service. Please be advised that cookie data will be stored on your device and will typically only.
3. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
To provide our Service
We utilize DigitalOcean Web Services as a hosting and backend service provided by DigitalOcean to enable the smooth operation and distribution of our Products. To monitor infrastructure and the App’s performance, we use NewRlic, a monitoring service. Here’s its Data Collection Policy.
To customize your experience
We process your data, including your characteristics and preferences, to customize the content of the Service and provide personalized content tailored to your preferences. This enables us to provide you with a tailored nutrition plan containing only vegetarian products or a customized meal plan to help you achieve your goals.
To manage your account and provide you with customer support
To communicate with you regarding your use of our Service
We use various means to communicate with you, such as push notifications, which may include reminders and motivational messages that encourage you to adhere to your training and nutrition plan or provide information about the App. For example, you may receive a push notification daily at a specific time, reminding you to exercise. To stop receiving push notifications, you must modify the settings on your device.
The services we employ for these purposes may gather data concerning the date and time our App's users viewed the message and any interactions with it, such as clicking on links.
To research and analyze your use of the Service
The collection and analysis of data assist us in gaining a comprehensive understanding of our business, analyze our operations, and maintain, improve, innovate, plan, design, and develop our Service and new products. Additionally, we employ statistical analysis to test and enhance our offerings, enabling us to understand user preferences better and identify which features and training plans of the Service are most popular among different user categories. As a result, we often utilize the results obtained from this analysis to inform how we can improve the Service. For instance, if we determine that users frequently engage in workouts for a specific body part, such as legs, we may introduce new workouts that focus on that area into the App.
To send you marketing communications
We collect and process your personal data for our marketing campaigns, which may include adding your email address to our marketing list. We will only do so if we have obtained your consent or have established a legal basis for sending you marketing communications. By doing so, you will receive information about our products, such as special offers. If you do not wish to receive marketing emails from us, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions in our marketing emails' footer. Please note that our marketing campaigns do not utilize health, motion, and fitness information obtained through Apple Health Kit.
Additionally, we may display advertisements within our App and send you to push notifications for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to receive push notifications, you may change the settings on your device accordingly.
To personalize our ads
We and our partners, use your personal data to tailor ads and possibly even show them to you at the relevant time. For example, if you have installed our App, you might see ads of our products, for example, in your Facebook’s feed. We do not use health, motion, and fitness information gained through Apple Health Kit or Google Fit to personalize our ads.
How to opt out or influence personalized advertising
iOS: On your iPhone or iPad, go to “Settings,” then “Privacy” and tap “Advertising” to select “Limit Ad Track”. In addition, you can reset your advertising identifier (this also may help you to see less of personalized ads) in the same section.
Android: To opt-out of ads on an Android device, simply open the Google Settings app on your mobile phone, tap “Ads” and enable “Opt out of interest-based ads”. In addition, you can reset your advertising identifier in the same section (this also may help you to see less of personalized ads).
To learn even more about how to affect advertising choices on various devices, please look at the information available here.
In addition, you may get useful information and opt out of some interest-based advertising, by visiting the following links:
- Network Advertising Initiative – http://optout.networkadvertising.org/
- Digital Advertising Alliance – http://optout.aboutads.info/
- Digital Advertising Alliance (Canada) – http://youradchoices.ca/choices
- Digital Advertising Alliance (EU) – http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
- DAA AppChoices page – http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
We value your right to influence the ads that you see, thus we are letting you know what service providers we use for this purpose and how some of them allow you to control your ad preferences.
We use Facebook Ads Manager together with Facebook Custom Audience, which allows us to choose audiences that will see our ads on Facebook or other Facebook’s products (for example, Instagram). Through Facebook Custom Audience we may create a list of users with certain sets of data, such as an IDFA, choose users that have completed certain actions in the App (for example, installed it). As a result, we may ask Facebook to show some ads to a particular list of users. As a result, more of our ads may show up while you are using Facebook or other Facebook’s products (for example, Instagram). You may learn how to opt out of advertising provided to you through Facebook Custom Audience here.
To process your payments
We provide paid products and/or services within the Service. For this purpose, we use third-party services for payment processing (for example, payment processors). As a result of this processing, you will be able to make a payment for our Service and we will be notified that the payment has been made and will provide you with . We will not store or collect your payment card details ourselves. This information will be provided directly to our third-party payment processors.
To enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use and to prevent and combat fraud
We use personal data to enforce our agreements and contractual commitments, to detect, prevent, and combat fraud. As a result of such processing, we may share your information with others, including law enforcement agencies (in particular, if a dispute arises in connection with our Terms and Conditions of Use).
To comply with legal obligations
We may process, use, or share your data when the law requires it, in particular, if a law enforcement agency requests your data by available legal means.
4. HOW TO REVIEW, CHANGE OR DELETE INFORMATION
If you would like to review, change or delete personal data we have collected from you or you had submitted or permanently delete your account, please contact us [email protected]
5. ACCESSING AND/OR CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us, as well as any subsequent updates.
We encourage you to review, update, and correct the personal information that we maintain about you. You may request that we delete personal data about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or is being processed in a way which infringes any Mobile Applicable legal requirements.
6. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We have implemented Mobile Appropriate measures in the form of various technical, physical and other means, including, but not limited to measures regarding the security of our electronic systems and databases, locks, racks, cases and other devices and access controlling systems, fire-notifying and fire extinguishing systems. These means aim at improving the integrity and security of the personal information that we collect and maintain. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot guarantee the full elimination of all risks. If we learn of any violation, breach or danger to our security systems breach, then we will attempt to notify you electronically so that timely and Mobile Appropriate protective steps can be taken. Apart from informing you via e-mail, we may post a notice through the Mobile Apps if a security breach occurs.
7. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
We use other companies, contractors and/or agents to provide services to you including but not limited to delivery, marketing, communications, legal services, debt collection, administration services, customer services, information technology providers, credit card or other Payment Methods to conduct transactions. The third parties to whom we disclose personal information may be located within or outside the United States.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain third-party providers may be located in or have facilities that are located outside of the United States on foreign servers. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
Hereunder You can find more detailed list of some third parties — service providers with whom we may share your personal Information as described above, along with links to such service providers privacy policies, which we recommend You read:
We use AppsFlyer for analytics and marketing purposes as described herein above.
As for analytics purposes, Appsflyer helps us to understand, in particular, how users find our Apps (for example, which advertiser had delivered an ad that led You to our App in App store). Appsflyer also provides us with different analytics tools that enable us to research and analyze Your use of the Service.
As for marketing purposes, Appsflyer helps us to tailor our and third parties ads to Your interests and show the relevant ads to You.
In order to receive those services from Appsflyer, we share such data as:
- device type and model, CPU, system language, memory, OS version, Wi-Fi status, time stamp and zone, device motion parameters and carrier (“Technical Information”)
- IP address (which may also provide general location information), User agent, IDFA (Apple identifier for advertisers) and other similar unique identifiers (“Technical Identifiers”)
- information relating to our ad campaigns and Your actions in the App, such as: clicks on the ads, ad impressions viewed, the URL from the referring website, downloads and installations of Applications, and other interactions, events and actions, such as add to cart, in-app purchases made, clicks, engagement time etc. (“Engagement Information”).
2) Digital Ocean and Amazon Web Services
We use Digital Ocean (“DO”) and Amazon Web Services (“AWS”), which is a hosting and backend service provided by Amazon, for personal data hosting and enabling our Application to operate and be distributed to its users.
We use Amplitude for analytics and customer support purposes as described herein above.
As for analytics purposes, Amplitude helps us to understand, in particular, how users find our Apps (for example, which advertiser had delivered an ad that led You to our App in App store). Amplitude also provides us with different analytics tools that enable us to research and analyze Your use of the Service. As for customer support purposes, Amplitude helps us to respond to Your requests for technical support. For example, it enables us to track Your interaction with our App and in order to detect particular technical issues with our Ap
In order to receive those services from Amplitude, we share such data as:
- age, gender, email, locale, referral source, plan type (“user related information”);
- Platform, device type, device family, country, city, region, carrier, OS, language, IP Address (“technical information”);
- Your interaction with the App (i.e. taps on the particular screens).
Firebase is an analytics service provided by Google, which helps us understand our audience best, analyze, customize and improve our Applications for You.
With the Firebase help we can collect and analyze the following information regarding Your activity on our Application:
- Application crashes
- Users retention
- Users quantity (active users, daily users, monthly users)
- Users’ in-app purchases
- Audience information (location, device, demographics, interests)
- Users engagement (per session)
We also use Firebase Remote Config feature to track and analyze our Applications users behavior, for instance, how they react to changes of the Apps structure, text or any other component. Firebase Remote Config is an A/B testing and configuration service provided by Google, which also enables us to tailor the content that our Applications users see.
6) Apple Health Kit (the “Health App”)
7) Facebook Pixel
We may disclose the following information:
- age, gender, email, locale, referral source, plan type (“user related information”)
- Platform, device type, device family, country, city, region, carrier, OS, language, IP Address (“technical information”)
- Your interaction with the App (i.e. taps on the particular screens).
We may disclose information:
- in response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- when we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others. to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our Service terms or other agreements or policies.
- in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
8) Snapchat Advertising Platform together with Snapchat Audience Based Match,
We may anonymize or aggregate data collected through the Service and use and disclose it for any purpose.
Please note that our business is global, so when you provide personal information through our Service, the information may be sent to servers located in different countries around the world.
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our Services. We also use the information we collect to:
- Create and maintain your Medium account;
- Process transactions and send related information, such as confirmations, receipts, and user experience surveys;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and protect the rights and property of Medium and others;
- Debug to identify and repair errors in our Services;
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
8. TERMINATION OF THIS POLICY
As mentioned, you may at any time review or change the personal information we maintain about you by contacting OrganicApps. Upon your request, we will delete your contact information and personal data from our active databases.
9. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY PROTECTION
Organic Apps Inc. does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 14. If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 14, we will delete that information from our servers. Organic Apps Inc. encourages parents to go online with their kids.
10. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
11. GOVERNING LAW
12. DATA TRANSFER
OrganicApps Inc. is based in the United States and processes information in the United States, which may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction.
13. INFORMATION FOR INDIVIDUALS IN SWITZERLAND, UK AND THE EEA
The sections below apply to you if you use our Services while in Switzerland, the United Kingdom or the European Economic Area.
When we process your personal data we will only do so in the following situations:
- As necessary to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you (like providing the products or services you have requested).
- When we have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data, including to communicate with you about changes to our Services, to help secure and improve our Services (including to prevent fraud) and to analyze use of our Services.
- As necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
- When we have your consent to do so.
We retain personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed, unless applicable law requires storage for a longer period of time.
Subject to certain limits and conditions provided under law, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to ask that your personal data be corrected, erased, or made available in a portable form.
- You also have the right to object to certain processing (like receiving direct marketing), or request that we restrict processing in certain circumstances (like to retain but not further process pending resolution of a claim).
- When we ask for your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights and can’t do so directly via the Services or your device, you may contact us as indicated below.
14. INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
This section provides additional disclosures required by the California Consumer Privacy Act (or “CCPA”).
In the last 12 months, we collected the following categories of personal information: identifiers (such as name, contact information and device identifiers), internet or other electronic network activity information (such as browsing behavior), approximate geolocation data, inferences (such as approximate location or product interests) and other personal information (such as payment method information, user credentials or health-related information). For more details about the personal information we collect, including the categories of sources, please see the “Collection of Information” section above. We collect this information for the business and commercial purposes described in the “Use of Information” section above. We share this information with the categories of third parties described in the section above.
Subject to certain limitations and exceptions, the CCPA provides California consumers the right to request to know more details about the categories and specific pieces of personal information, to delete their personal information, to opt out of any “sales” that may be occurring, and to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
We do not “sell” the personal information we collect (and will not sell it in the future without providing a right to opt out).
California consumers may make a rights request by emailing us at [email protected] We will verify your request by asking you to provide information that matches the information we have on file about you. Consumers can also designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on their behalf, but we will require proof that the person is authorized to act on your behalf and may also still ask you to verify your identity with us directly.
Organic Apps Inc. is controlled, operated and administered entirely within the State of Delaware.
If you are accessing the OrganicApps Mobile Apps or websites from another jurisdiction, please be advised that you are transferring your personal information to OrganicApps in the State of Delaware. and, by using the Mobile Apps or websites, you consent to that transfer and to abide by the Mobile Applicable laws concerning your use of the Mobile Apps or websites and your agreements with us.
16. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
To communicate with our Data Protection Officer, please email at [email protected].
Organic Apps Inc 340 S LEMON AVE #1402WALNUT, CA 91789 UNITED STATES